Hi everyone! One of your classmates told me that she needed some more listening practice. Is this true for you too? In this post you will find a couple of interesting websites you can visit these days.
- Ello: Here you have audio and text together. You can choose to show or hide the text while you listen. There is a great variety of topics! For example, Tai Chi, living a long life, how to break up a relationship, expensive cities, etc.
- Real English for beginners: in this website you have lessons with videos, examples and exercises. It’s very interesting! They are all native speakers of English, and you can also speak yourself.
- AudioEnglish: in the beginners section you have mainly pronunciation practice with audio, but there are also some tests.
- Masion Inglés: again, a lot of listening exercises divided into different topics and levels. Both British and American English accents!
- Cyber Listening Lab: you have listening exercises of different levels (easy, medium and difficult). Click on any, listen to the text and test yourself. If you click on “Quiz Script“, you can also read the text at the same time. Finally, you have Vocabulary Activities at the end of each exercise. Very complete!
Enjoy your listening experience!